The IBM Infoprint 2075ES offer a modular design that gives you the choice of features you need today as well as future expansion opportunity. These printers are designed to meet the need for moderate output speed, moderate duty cycles and flexible capabilities while helping you achieve low operating costs.
- Print up to 75 with up to 8,100 sheet input capacity.
- Take advantage of reliable, full-function printing with automatic switching of data streams, an easy-to-use GUI and in-line finishing.
- Simplify walkup copying with integrated scanning at up to 60 and 75 ipm2 (respectively) and automatic document feeding capabilities.
- Improve workflow with resident Web pages, e-mail printing and notification, send-and-save job management, and scan to e-mail/fax/server.
- 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution.
- Produce high-quality images and graphics.
- Powerful IBM data-center-centric print controller for optimal performance and flexibility
- Optimal performance and flexibility for high-quality, high-function cutsheet printing effectively combined with copying/scanning capabilities.
- Modular features include rich finishing capability, booklet maker, interposer, and scan to e-mail/fax/server capability
- Improve your cost of ownership. Consolidate production printing and copying needs into a single device.
Improve printed and electronic document handling:
Use Web-pull printing or direct printing to submit jobs faster.
Print attachments directly from an e-mail to save time.
Scan information in directly to e-mail, server or fax.
Send jobs, identified by a PIN, to be held for later release to maximize security.
Native IPDS™ datastream.
Enable two-way communication and page-level error detection and recovery.
Infoprint 2075ES at a Glance
Printer controller 800 MHz PowerPC 750FX processor; 1200 dpi; 40GB hard drive; 10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet; 512 MB RAM; optional Token-Ring, up to 1.0 GB optional memory; optional wireless
Copier controller 1x40GB hard drives
128 MB RAM 128MB RAM
Print Speed (impressions per minute)
75 ppm (letter/A4)
Copy Speed (up to)
75 ipm (letter/A4)
Max. usage (letter/A4)
Up to 300,000 imp./month
Standard input One tandem 3,100-sheet drawer; two 550-sheet drawers
Optional input 4,000-sheet high capacity tray; 500-sheet auxiliary, 200-sheet interposer tray
(must choose one) 1) 3,500-sheet finisher with up to 100-sheet stapler;
2) 3,250-sheet finisher with up to 50-sheet stapler;
3) 3,750-sheet booklet maker with up to 50-sheet stapler, 500-sheet output bin
5.5″ x 8.5″ ; 7.25″ x 10.5″; 8″ x 10″; 10″ x 15″; 11″ x 14″; 12″ x 18″; 8.5″ x 13″; 10″ x 14″; 10″ x 15″; 8.5″ x 11″; 8.5″ x 14″; 8″ x 10.5″; 8.25″ x 13″; 8.25″ x 14″; 11″ x 17″; 11″ x 15″; 148 x 210 mm; 210 x 297 mm ; 297 x 420 mm; 257 x 264 mm; 182 x 257 mm; 170 x 210 mm; 182 x 210 mm; 210 x 340 mm; custom (feeds out of drawers 2 and 3, no hole punch or staple, runs at half speed)
Weights 16 lb bond to 110 lb index (52g/m to 216 g/m)
Types Xerographic bond; rag bond; ledger grain long; dual-purpose; cover stock; recycled; short/long grain stocks; labels; transparencies
Temperature 50 to 90 deg. F (10 to 32 deg. C)
Humidity 15% to 80% RH
Acoustics 80 dbA (operating);
48 dbA (idle)
TCP/IP; IPX/SPX; Ethertalk/Tokentalk; NetBIOS/NetBEUI; IPP
Print language support (Optional)
PCL5e, PCL6, PS 3, PDF, IPDS™, LCDS/Metacode (via transform)
PSF for OS/390®; PSF/400; PSF/VSE; PSF/VM; Infoprint Manager for Windows NT® and Windows 2000; Infoprint Manager for AIX®; Network Port Monitor; Network Printer Manager
Windows 2000/XP/NET/ME 32 bit PostScript® 3™/ PCL 6 drivers; Mac OS X/Classic/Native PS/PCL drivers; AIX 4.3x – 5.2/ 5L 32 bit PS/PCL drivers; Sun Solaris 7/8/9 Sparc drivers; SCO UNIX® Openserver 5 PS/PCL driver; HP-UX 11.00/11.20 PS/PCL drivers; Linux PostScript 3 drivers
inch (mm) Width
inch (mm) Depth
inch (mm) Weight
Base printer 45.9
North America 120V, 60Hz, 20 amps
EMEA 220-240V, 50/60Hz, 10 amps
Japan 100V, 50/60Hz, 15 amps