The IBM InfoPrint 6500 V20 printers (cabinet model) are high speed line printers. They attach to a wide spectrum of IBM systems — from IBM mainframes and parallel servers to PCs.
- Prints up to 2,000 lines per minute
- High-function operator interface
- Ultra Capacity 50 M character ribbon
- Intelligent ribbon system
- Printer monitoring with the IBM Printer Management Utility (PMU)
- High-performance Windows Printer Drivers
- Faster installation with the new Quick Setup Menu
- PowerPC® control unit improves processing
- Attach via wireless Ethernet, LAN Ethernet, ASCII, coax, or twinax interfaces
The IBM InfoPrint 6500 V20 line printer with ribbon cartridge technology is built to adapt rapidly to changing business environments. These line matrix printers come with “ribbon minding” technology. With “ribbon minding” you’ll always know how much ribbon life is left. With a state-of-the-art print engine and controller technology, you’re able to confidently meet the demands of any back office, data processing or supply chain applications. Powerful remote management capabilities help you get the most from your printer.
IBM InfoPrint 6500 V20 Highlights
- Pedestal and enclosed cabinet designs to maximize floor space and reduce noise
- Real-time alert messaging. Let’s you know your printer’s status immediately
- Bar code, graphics and overlay capabilities
- Intelligent ribbon system to maintain optimum print quality
- Low total cost of printing with extreme reliability
Printer Management Utility, included with the optional 10/100Base T Ethernet card
With the Printer management utility you’re able to automatically e-mail notifications to operators, including real-time printer status. Easily download settings to multiple printers and remotely access the printer’s operator panel.
Optional Wireless Ethernet
With an IBM InfoPrint 6500 V20 line printer you can take advantage of an optional integrated wireless Ethernet interface. Additionally, increased processing power and enhanced Microsoft® Windows® drivers deliver improved output performance, especially when printing barcodes, graphics or overlays.